Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative ExampleRepresentative Example: Borrow £400 for 6 months. Total repayment: £750.75 in 6 monthly payments of £125.13. Interest p.a: 259.33% (fixed). Representative 947%APR.
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
Peachy LoansPeachy are a short term loan lender that offers loans from £100 to £1000 repayable over periods ranging from 15 days to 12 months. Peachy Loans are designed to cover short term emergencies and decisions are usually given instantly upon application.
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
Am I eligible for a Peachy Loans loan?
- You must be over 18 years old to apply
- You must be a UK resident
- You must have a UK bank account with a valid debit card
- You must have an income of at least £600 per month (some benefits are OK)
How is this lender regulated?
- Peachy is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Members of the Consumer Finance Association