The Uk’s biggest short term loan comparison site
allthelenders is the UK’s biggest independent, dedicated payday and short term loan comparison site. Our goal is work with every online lender in the UK and offer our visitors maximum choice when it comes to comparing loans on a site that they can trust. We are pioneering the short term and payday loan comparison industry, we are changing the way people shop for short term credit and we want you with us on our journey.
We are authorised and regulated by the FCA and are one of the very first websites to be fully approved to offer comparison services for short term credit.
Our business is built on some key fundamentals which we require the lenders that we work with to share, these are:
There are no sales tricks on our site, no adverts and no manipulation. allthelenders is 100% independent and impartial. Every lender has the same opportunity to be seen and will never pay more or less than anyone else for the traffic that comes from our site.
To feature on allthelenders, every lender must hold current Interim Permission or Full Permission from the Financial Conduct Authority.
Tens of thousands of people every month use and trust allthelenders to find a short term loan that suits their needs, if you would like to be added to the site please email us your details and we will get back to you to discuss how the site works and the options for your lending business. We can you have on the website in less than 24hrs in most cases.
We offer our lenders unrivalled services including:
- Personal login area to track clicks to your site
- Budget management – only spend what you wish to, turn off your advert at any time and view current and historical spend
- Choose the days and times that you want to appear in our comparison results
- Detailed Monthly click reports
- Monthly allthelenders activity reports indicating traffic volumes to our site, the most popular lenders for that period and other news
- Dedicated support and help from our experienced team – direct access to the management of allthelenders
If you are interested in joining our panel of lenders please send an email to email@example.com or call us on 0203 816 0247.