Wonga Short Term Loan
Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative ExampleRepresentative Example: Borrow £150 for 14 days, one repayment of £166.80. Interest Rate: 292% pa (fixed). Representative 1,509% APR.
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
Wonga short term loanWonga are payday loan lenders that offer short term loans of between £50 and £400 from 1 to 30 days. Existing Wonga customers may be able to borrow up to £1000. A Wonga Short Term loan is repaid in full on your next payday. If you would be interested in spreading the cost of a Wonga Loan over up to 6 months, please click here
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
Am I eligible for a Wonga Short Term Loan loan?
- You must be over 18 years of age to apply
- You must be a UK resident
- You must have a valid UK bank account and debit card
- You must own a mobile phone
How is this lender regulated?
- Wonga are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority