Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative ExampleLoan amount £300 repayable over 6 months. Five repayments of £85.00 and a final repayment of £78.01. Total amount repayable £503.01. Interest rate 292% pa (fixed). Representative 1253.4% APR
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
Uncle Buck LoansUncle Buck are an established online lender offering short term instalment loans from £200 to £1000 over a period of either 4 or 6 months. First time borrowing is restricted to £500.
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
Am I eligible for a Uncle Buck loan?
- All loans are subject to credit checks and affordability checks
- You must be aged 18 years or over to apply
- You must be employed and resident in the UK
- You must have your salary paid directly into your bank account
- You must have a valid debit card
- You must have a valid email address and mobile phone number to receive loan documentation and validation text messages
- You must not be in, or about to knowingly enter, a debt management plan, IVA or be under bankruptcy proceedings
How is this lender regulated?
- Uncle Buck are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Members of the BCCA