Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative ExampleRepresentative Example: Borrow £300 for 6 months. The total charge for credit is £219.57 comprising interest only. Interest is set at a daily rate of 0.78% per day per £100 borrowed for the term of the loan (a rate of 284% per annum). The Total Repayable is £519.47. Representative 1212.95% APR.
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
Am I eligible for a Trusted Quid loan?
- You must be at least 18 years of age to apply
- You must be in permanent employment (no temporary, benefits, contract or self employed applicants)
- You must earn at least £1000 per month
- You must be a UK citizen with a UK bank account and valid debit card
How is this lender regulated?
- Trusted Quid are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Members of the BCCA