Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative ExampleRepresentative Example: Borrow £300 for 6 months. The total charge for credit is £219.57 comprising interest only. Interest is set at a daily rate of 0.78% per day per £100 borrowed for the term of the loan (a rate of 284% per annum). The Total Repayable is £519.47. Representative 1212.95% APR.
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
Trusted Quid LoansTrusted Quid are online loan lenders that have been lending since 2011. They offer short term payday and instalment loans of between £250 and £1500 over a maximum period of 6 months. New customers are eligible for up to £500 on their first loan. Customers that successfully repay their loan with Trusted Quid will be sent a reward card which will give you access to a range of online and in store savings. A welcome letter will be sent with the card detailing how to access the reward site.
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
Am I eligible for a Trusted Quid loan?
- You must be at least 18 years of age to apply
- You must be in permanent employment (no temporary, benefits, contract or self employed applicants)
- You must earn at least £1000 per month
- You must be a UK citizen with a UK bank account and valid debit card
How is this lender regulated?
- Trusted Quid are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Members of the BCCA