Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative Example£300 loan repayable over 3 months. 3 monthly payments of £119.82. Rate of interest 79.28% p.a. Fixed. Representative APR 201%. Total amount payable is £359.46.
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
Track LoansTrack Loans is a not for profit loan company that provides online short term loans of between £100 and £500 over 3 to 6 months. Track Loans service is ethical and affordable and their interest rates only cover the cost of providing the service. There are no fees for repaying early and the whole process is completed online. Loans can be repaid weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
Am I eligible for a Track Loans loan?
- You must be over 18 years of age to apply
- You must be a UK resident with a UK bank account that accepts Direct Debits
- You must have a minimum income of £1000 per month to apply
- All loans are subject to credit and affordability checks
How is this lender regulated?
- Track Loans are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority