Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative ExampleRepresentative Example: APR 1017% based on: £200 for 56 days. Interest: £89.60 at fixed rate: 292% pa. Total to repay: £289.60
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
Smartpig loansSmart-Pig are specialist online lenders offering short term loans to UK Students only. Students that are in receipt of a Student Loan, Grant or Bursary from Student Finance England/Wales, SAAS or the NHS can apply for a loan of up to £350, repayable upon receipt of your next student loan date (maximum loan term is 180 days). New customers can apply for up to £250.
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
Am I eligible for a Smart-Pig.com loan?
- You must be studying at a UK university
- You must be in receipt of a Student Loan, Grant or Bursary from Student Finance England/Wales, SAAS or the NHS
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You must have a valid UK bank account with a debit card
- You must be a resident of the UK
How is this lender regulated?
- Smart-Pig are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Members of the Consumer Credit Trade Association