Quidie Online Lending
Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative ExampleAmount of credit: £300 over 3 months. Interest: £92.85. Interest rate: 180% pa – fixed. Three repayments of £130.95. Total amount payable: £392.85. Representative APR 423.80%.
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
Quidie LoansQuidie are online direct payday loan lenders offering short term loans of between £100 and £1000 from 1 to 6 months. Quidie offer full online account management and you can always save money by repaying early.
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
Am I eligible for a Quidie Online Lending loan?
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply for a Quidie loan
- You must be a UK citizen
- You must have a UK bank account and have a valid debit card
- You must be in regular, paid employment or self employment with a regular income
How is this lender regulated?
- Quidie are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Members of the Consumer Credit Trade Association