Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative ExampleRepresentative Example: £200 repaid in 4 months. Four repayments of £80.95. Interest rate 273% pa (fixed). Representative 1081% APR. (Min APR 859%, Max APR 2430%)
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
Am I eligible for a myKredit loan?
- You must be over 18 years of age to apply
- You must own a mobile phone
- You must have a bank account with a debit card and online banking
- You must be a UK resident
- You must be able to afford the loan
How is this lender regulated?
- myKredit are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority