Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative ExampleRepresentative Example: Borrow £500 for 6 months. Annual interest rate 238% (variable). 1 instalment of £142.10 & 5 equal instalments of £142.42. Total amount to repay £854.20. Representative 788% APR. Maximum APR:1326%
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
MYJAR short term loansMYJAR offer short term loans from £100 up to £3600 over different repayment periods. Larger amounts are available to borrow over longer periods at a lower daily interest rate. The minimum term contract for a MYJAR loan is 3 months and the maximum is 12 months however you are able to repay any loan early and you'll only pay interest on the time you've had the loan.
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
Am I eligible for a MYJAR loan?
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You must be living in the UK
- You must have a regular income
- You must have a UK bank account with a valid debit card
- You must have a mobile phone and email address to receive verification PIN's and loan agreements
How is this lender regulated?
- MYJAR are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority