Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative ExampleRepresentative 939.5% APR. Representative Example: £400 loan for 113 days (4 instalments). Total: £597.48. Interest £197.48. Interest rate 255.5% pa (fixed). Repay £149.37 for 4 payments
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
Money boat loansMoneyboat are an online short term lender offering new customers loans from £200 to £800 repayable over 2 to 6 months. Existing customers may be eligible to borrow up to £1500.
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
Am I eligible for a MoneyBoat.co.uk loan?
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You must be a UK resident
- You must have a UK bank account with a valid debit card
- Moneyboat do not accept applications from Students
How is this lender regulated?
- Moneyboat are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority